sebabrzek@msn.com



smoke kills poster CCC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




3 Responses to “smoke kills poster CCC”

  1. Blogger rzdesign 

    I really think the image is strong, the gun and the cigarette.

    I am not crazy about the type coming off the gun. I am not sure if it supports the image.

    I do like the chunk of copy on the bottom that tells about the event.

    Maybe the other copy could form an abstract pool of blood and let there be more white space.

  2. Blogger sebabrzek@msn.com 

    Thanks Richard.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    a ja napisze po polsku...najprostrze rozwiązania sa najlepsze!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm sebabrzek@msn.com
  • From Chicago/Tychy, IL/SL
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3